пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

campbell johnson scientist




I�know itapos;s supposed to be good for me, but Iapos;m always distressed when a teacher asks for, say, ten different ideas for a Halloween illustration when...after hearing the assignment, all I�want to do is draw gypsy moths So then Iapos;m sort of stuck on the gypsy moth idea. *blink* And I�need..um..nine more. And if I�come in next week and the class likes the old cat lady in a house with drying herbs hanging from the rafters idea better than the gypsy moth idea...well..

Alright i�guess I can put moths in with the old cat lady. But still
When I signed up for this class I�had no idea it would be all holiday assignments....not that I�MIND. I�just wish they were in some sort of order...having to do Thanksgiving before Halloween messes me all up.

In other news...probably taking a trip up to Salem this weekend because..it is lovely. And itapos;s been a while since Iapos;ve been up there. And the New England leaves are all red and orange and I�need to see them.
Nevertheless I�must get work done and...it is not getting done. Iapos;m pretty sure I�woke up at 7 and have yet to get out of my pajamas.�

Yep...need to catch the train today...I�wish there was an easier way to get from RISD to my house...if I�were to do it alone it can take several hours just because of the switching trains and waiting and such...I actually end up going past my town and then having to turn back...not effective. So instead I�opt to go to University Ave and wait for someone to pick me up.

If I�could teleport it would solve ALL�my problems. And then I�could spend more time with my cats and dog and bird. *nod*
campbell johnson scientist, campbell johnston, campbell johnstone, campbell joseph.



Комментариев нет: