пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

evil duck




So for Halloween, Iapos;m dressing up as Dr. F (and apparently having a little costume duel as well). As if running around my high school as a mad scientist in a green labcoat with crazy spiky hair wasnapos;t enough, I decided to try and induct more into the cult one-up the situation by having DVDs of an episode to give out. (The plan is for there to be a note attached that says: "You are now part of my experiment. These are experiments, you know. And you, are my lab rat. Hehe, LAB RAT HAHAHAA")

Anyways Suggestions of an episode? It has to have Dr. F in it, of course, but other than that, free game. I just need a solid episode to give out so that I donapos;t have people wanting to murder me come the Monday afterwards...
evil duck, evil drawings, evil drawing, evil dragons pictures.



Комментариев нет: